1. Pom Pom Blanket- This is seriously the softest blanket with the cutest pom pom detail! And I can't believe the price. It's so affordable you can't say no.
2. Chanel Perfume- I wear this perfume everyday! It is my favorite with a light feminine scent it's hard to beat!
3. Initial necklace- Initial necklaces are my fav! And this one is so cute. Get her initial on it or your kids initials.
4. Pom pom beanie- These are so cute! I have been looking high and low for a beanie with a big fur ball on top (HA!) and I found it. And it's so affordable!
5. Spike water bottle- I love this water bottle with the spike detail. It comes in a few other colors too.
6. Suede tote bag- Such a beautiful bag and so roomy. Every mom needs a big bag to shove all the paci's, snacks, and toys they can fit.
7. Candle- You can't go wrong with one of these candles. Any girl would love to get one of these to make your house smell a little bit like heaven!
8. Ear crawlers- These are on my list this year. I have been wanting them forever!
9. Hunter rain boots- I love the color of these boots and the matte finish.
10. Adidas sneakers- This is something else I've been eyeing forever. They made my list too!
11. Little gold bracelet- I love how dainty this bracelet is but gives a bit of sophistication to any outfit.
12. Fur slippers- Every girl needs a good pair of slippers. These are so affordable and look so soft. And of course I love the color
13. Phone case- What girl doesn't need a pretty phone case?? I love the pink hues of this case with the marble design. So cute!
What's a must have on your list?